I'm such an f'in idiot!

babyblonde

Reaction score
Great mum I'm turning out to be! I fell over this morning - was so desparate not to land on my stomach that I ended up putting all my weight on my shoulder :(

I am now in a sling - ouch.

Really worried I might have done something to the baby now! I'm this neurotic and still have months and months to go yet!!!

ouch that must have hurt! hope your ok. You are a good mum for trying not to hurt your baby :hug: :hug:
I fell early in my first pregnancy and was fine, and I had some huge bloke fall on a bus and land elbow first in my bump at about 26 weeks last time and luckily enough was ok then too , but if your worried call and explain to your midwife and ask them to check things out for you :hug: :hug:

Ur not an idiot u protected ur baby - I would say that was really good mummy to be behaviour!!! Hope ur ok though and don't hurt too much!!! :hug:

Baby is very well padded in there hun so dont worry. Rubbish you're in a sling though, what you like!! :hug: :hug:

Thanks for the reassurance girls - it's very difficult to type with one hand!

My husband said he was really impressed that my protective maternal instincts had kicked in already!

oh, forgot to give you the biggest laugh.... I fell over my own feet :lol:

Nah, baby would be fine - it's only the size of a baked bean at the mo! :hug: :hug:

just butting in here but if u feel daft I half fell outta bed the other night and fell onto my OH to break my fall so I know how ya feeling as I hurt my knee but even tho I was half asleep knew if I didnt fall the way I did I was going to fall onto my tummy!!

nazmomi said:
ouch that must have hurt! hope your ok. You are a good mum for trying not to hurt your baby :hug: :hug:
I fell early in my first pregnancy and was fine, and I had some huge bloke fall on a bus and land elbow first in my bump at about 26 weeks last time and luckily enough was ok then too , but if your worried call and explain to your midwife and ask them to check things out for you :hug: :hug:

OMG that must have been terrifying!!!!

MrsBrightside said:
just butting in here but if u feel daft I half fell outta bed the other night and fell onto my OH to break my fall so I know how ya feeling as I hurt my knee but even tho I was half asleep knew if I didnt fall the way I did I was going to fall onto my tummy!!

Oh good - I don't feel like the conly clumsymumsy here now! :lol:

babyblonde said:
nazmomi said:

OMG that must have been terrifying!!!!

It was, really wasn't his fault he just stumbled but he got shouted at :lol: Some old lady started having a go at him, looking back now that bit at least was amusing :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back