im such a proud mummy

Sarah&Braydon

Reaction score
my baby made me cry tonite not for a bad reason either but a really loverly heart worming reason
we were having tea and Braydon was singing and wen he stopped i sed aww Braydon mummy loves u so much he replied saying alrite (like he always says) the bout 1 minute later he said 'Mummy, Mummy I love u'
it was as clear as anything i just sat there and bawled it was completly loverly :lol: :lol: :lol:

:cheer: Braydon. Ahh what a sweety, i can't wait til jack say's it back to me i think i will cry too :hug:

Bless Braydon, he's really growing up! :D

awww braydon..... :hug:

i cant wait till bradley says he loves me! :cry:

It's so lovely when you hear it for the first time. I remember when Molly was about 20months and her favourite story was 'Guess how much I love you'. We were sitting on the sofa one day and as usual I'd been telling her how much I love her. I turned to look at the telly and suddenly heard the words, clear as day...' molly....mummy...love...moon...back'.
'I love you to the moon and back'.........I burst into tears!

well done Braydon! :hug: :hug:

aww that is so lovely.
We teach M sign language and every night before she goes to sleep she signs "night night, I love you". It still makes me all choked up every time, I can't wait until she can say it :D

Awww hun that's so lovely!!! What a good boy! I'm trying to teach Aaron to say love you but at the moment he just says ok or alright! He did come over and hold my hand the other day which was really cute! Bless little boys :D

Hi

I think its so adorable hun what a clever guy :)
Yes i would of cried as well
Katrina

aww that's really sweet.

Lydia always says "I lu lu mama, I lu lu daddy" (meaning I love you) but as she says it so frequently (about 10 timesa day) I'm not sure if she's just saying it out of habit or because she really means it.

It's more special if it's spontaneous I think.

aww bless him thats lovely, millie said to me the other day 'i love you always mummy......can i have some choccy' :shakehead:

awwww sarah how sweet i cryed when Kiyanna said it 1st time aswell
well done braydon u clever little chap :clap:
cant wait 4 elise 2 say it all she says is lv a moma :D
x sophie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams