I'm still tiny!

moss

Reaction score
Well, relatively! I thought it was very obvious by now that I am pregnant, but I went to my first aquanatal class on Monday and most of the people I assumed were WAY ahead of me were actually two or more weeks behind! People at my new job are shocked I am six months pregnant! Some people don't know I am pregnant at all! It's good in that I can move around pretty easily still, but weird! This is my first, but still! Is anyone else pretty tiny for their stage in pregnancy?

I got to about 27 weeks thinking i was actually quite small for my dates, then suddenly she had a growth spurt and i'd say i was about right now. People carry differntly and i'd love to ahve a smaller bump now, she sits in my lap when i try and bend over and is making life slightly harder then it should be lol. I'm sure you're fine and you'll be wishing baby smaller before long

I'm the opposite!! There's 3 of us at work all due within 3 days of each other and I'm twice the size of both of them. Every time I stand up I can feel the baby pressing down low and it's really uncomfortable so make the most of it.

I had a friend who literally looked like she was only 3 - 4 months gone when she was full term and her baby was born perfectly healthy

Absolutely - seem to be wildly different experiences. My wife? In maternity clothes at 6 weeks, and now at 12 weeks I am wondering if there are 6 in there.
Close friend of ours? Now getting close to 20 weeks, and you wouldnt even know she is pregnant.

Sure all is ok!

Jimmer

I'm 22weeks tomorrow still wearing my skinny jeans! Haha I know its going to come get me soon though! Hahaaa someone tried to grope the bump today and looked really disappointed it was just the top I was wearing that made me look big he grabbed and got a load of material instead of bump! :) Have you got a pic of your ickley bump I love little bumps.....I love big roundy ones too but little ones make me feel better about my non bumpyness!

I think it just means you have awesome stomach muscles ;)

I am huge for my dates, although having said that some people still don't know I'm pregnant - I think they just think I'm fat :lol: I think it just proves that pregnant ladies come in all shapes and sizes. I would love to be able to tie up my shoelaces without feeling uncomfortable :oops:

Actually that reminds me I meant to do a bump pic last night!

My sister got married at 7 1/2 months and you couldnt tell she was pregnant by 9 months she was the size of a house i wouldnt have belived it if i hadnt seen it myself

I think something happen to me and bump over the weekend as EVERYONE I have seen this week have had their eyes nearly popping out their head over the spurt I've had!! I could actually still hide it as a bit of belly podge until now!

i didnt really get much of a bump with any of mine till i was around 30 weeks, but i just blew up all of a sudden, some people i know and had'nt seen for a while did'nt know i was pregnant till after i had the baby

Make the most of being tiny, you'll probably just have a big growth spurt overnight :) at some point soon.

Everybody is different, depends on the shape of your uterus as well as to how much you show. I've known women be the same as you.

If you continue to be small, fab! Less work to do afterwards to get back into shape :D

I dont have much of a bump to speak of but my jeans dont fit right anymore so i guess somethings happening :)

Its probably better being smaller at first....

I am HUGE!!!!

I've been in maternity clothes for a month.

I'm actually worried about it... about how big I'm going to be if I'm this big now... :think:

Mine was small for a long time and still is realtivley small, I get a lot of shocked people when I explain that I'm 30 weeks gone. It's good because like you say, you can still do lots of things. I could still hide my bump up until about 24-25 weeks and then it was too obvious.

Are you quite tall?

Alex xxx

I don't have pictures that I can put up yet because I can only get online from work for a while but I will try... By then I will probably be a lot bigger! Ha... I do feel lucky about it, but it's strange to be confused about whether people think I have a bit of a beer belly. I think my clothes are obviously maternity, though. I am just big enough to wear maternity but not big enough to need the panels, etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back