I'm sooooo sneaky ;)

haha taffy, the lady at the epau was lovely and said i had done the right thing getting checked out and if i get unusual pain in the future to give them a ring...u should do the same hehe, oooh how naughty of me lol!! xx

Oh so naughty I am so tempted to do it, But congrats on your little bean x

haha i know...ive been thinking about doing it for the past week :O very naughty of me haha!! but thanks hun, the little fibs were worth it just to see my blobs heart beating and to put my mind at ease :) xx

YAY that's so cool and amazing too and yes very sneaky of you lol!!!

Yay! Congratulations :) glad all is well! I got put back 2 days with mine, but not changing ticker until 12 week scan. And certainly keeping my old date when it comes to telling midwife, don't wanna wait longer for scan! xx

Congrats DeeDee, what a lovely little pic...isn't it great getting to see that little heartbeat? x

So lovely deedee, very exciting!! xx

Ahhhhhh! Such a cute blob!!! So relieved for you, I'm going to use the sane tactic next time! Hope you relax now ;) xxx

Congrats DeeDee, what a lovely little pic...isn't it great getting to see that little heartbeat? x

It was amazing just because i thought something was gonna be wrong so i was very relieved :)

Thanks everyone too, its deffo put my mind at ease for the time being :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back