• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

im sooooo angry!

lisa&alex

Reaction score
ok.. so i took my car for an MOT! well i rang them and said listen i need a new handbreak.. do u do them? and mots.. he said we do MOTS but our other garage does the repairs bring it down we will have a look at it then send u to the garage for the repairs then do the MOT, so i got there said dio u need to look at it 1st, no love we will MOT it 1st then send u down the garage..so it got MOT'd and there were a few things wrong with it, adjustment of the headlights..new handbreak handle, break pedle cover and a little welding.. i payed 50 quid for the MOT! and told go to our other garage..

sooo,. i got to the other garage.. who cant fit me in untill friday (today) so i leave my failed mot certificate with them.. they ring me later and say we cant ft u in friday as renault (where they will get the hnadbreak cover and break peddle cover from) dont have them in untill monday, fine.. but then they tell me it will be 170 for the jobs.. but if i go and pick up the stuff from renault it will be 120..

the woman then rings me today and says.. oh i forgot we dont do welding ehre.. so the cheeky buggers are charging me 120 quid to fit a new pedle cover and handbreak handle!! totally shocked..and the MOT garage.. charge me 28 quid to retest.. even tho i told them i would fail and wanted a new handbreak! to**ers!

just went to see my neighbour who phoned his mechanic friend will do all the jobs for 60 quid for me tuesday! im in shock!

and then i have my heating replaced today with a combi boiler and new radiatiors.. and they leave a shed load of mess and!! wait for it!! peices of wood with nails sticking out of them.. on charlottes bed! im in shcok! they also charged their mobiles in my hosue.. caught them.. and ate my choc biscuits! am i just pregnant or is this wrong lol!!!

no you're not wrong atall hun. tradesman take the piss out of women i think, i ALWAYS make my husband deal with anything to do with cars or house DIY or building, coz i reckon they will see a woman & think right we'll take the piss.

sorry you're having a bad day though hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

bet they don't retest for free either, I had a similar experience with jordans in hull

What a shambles!! Nothing I hate more than cowboy services, and there are plenty! Make sure you complain to their bosses/companies about all of this i hope?

What a pain!!! I can't believe they had the cheek to test when you told them it wouldn't pass and why, then had the nerve to charge you over the odds for 2 simple jobs!!!!

I had a godawful day y'day too......why is it that when one thing goes wrong everything else just follows suit :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back