Im sooo pleased!

Sage

Reaction score
:cheer: At last! Kyran is finally on 'normal' food! by that i mean i cook what we have for dinner, cut it up for him and he actually eats it!!! No more blending into paste and throwing up and refusing anything with the minutest lump! ha i no this sounds like nothing but god we've had a battle to get here. i was sure he was guna be on smooth puree for ever!! Hes had a viral infection which put him off food for 2 weeks but hes fighting fit now and eating like a horse! hope it lasts :pray:

Today he had toast for breakfast. home made cauliflower cheese, with some leek and broccoli to literally just chopped up for lunch. And hes just eaten a whole bowl of lasagne, mashed potato and peas!

Heehee im just so pleased i had to share it with someone! most of my friends dont have kids so they'll just look at me strangely. I no its not much and i dont like to blow my own trumpet but :dance: TOOT TOOT! :dance:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Brilliant news - I cant wait until that happens for us!! :hug: :hug:

thank you im still so pleased :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

He ate a roast dinner today when we were out only thing he wasnt keen on was the meat buts he's only got two teeth so chewing it was a bit of a problem! everything else went down a treat though! Its always been his fav roast dinner but im so much happier now its not pureed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back