• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm so excited - dance with me :D

ToriElla

Reaction score
We're TTC in 2months!! which will fly by and I'm so excited. first i thought we were having no more ever, then I thought it'd be another 3 years, then 2years now 2months :D

I'm expecting hard work and I'm aware of the diffuiculties etc but I'm still sooo excited!

you're probably thinking 'so what?' haha. If anyone is TTC soon let me know!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I think it's great news hun and what a fab christmas you will have :wink: :wink: xx

Awww that's brill news hun and I'm so pleased that you're so excited :D My dh and me want to try for another baby asap so could be joining you soon :D We haven't really set a time cos we havent got into too much detail but he turned to be yesterday and said "I've been thinking!" which I sat and thought oh dear :lol: then he said "I'd love a little playmate for Aaron soonish because they'd be close and it's down to you when we start!" I'm a bit scared to be honest but I'd love another!

:cheer: Good Luck TTC !

I could possibly be ttc after wedding in Feb....only a slight possibly though !!

Good Luck TTC......

Do a little dance.....make a little love...... :dance: :dance:

Good Luck With TTC. Im try at moment and on cycle 2 so hopefully not too long to wait

:lol:

Good luck with the TTC, and more importantly have fun! :wink:

Im so excited for you babe wishing you happy babydancing! :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33