I'm sad to be leaving you lovelies *hugs*

andreaaa

Reaction score
:cry:

I really don't want to leave but at the same time I'm happy to have reached another milestone :)

Sorry I can't leave you some cake, I only have net access on my mobile and there's only so much they can do :)

Apart from the obvious times, I have loved every minute in here with you girls! The support, laughs and hugs you have given me over the last 3 months have helped me to get to this day so thank you :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Can't wait for you all to come over to 3rd Tri and I look forward to chatting in the baby and toddler section when we all have our babies :cheer:

Lots of love,

Andrea, JP and EllieBump
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Aww, so glad you made it to tri 3 :hug: We'll all be popping in to check up on you and Elliebump I'm sure! :hug:

Good luck hun! Hope your gorgeous little girlie hangs on! So glad you made it to 3rd tri! I'm sure we'll all be looking in on you and elliebump :D

Hi Andreaa

We are sorry to loose you too! Going to miss you in here! But at the same time i am so happy that Ellie bump has held out strong for her mummy and made it to 3rd Tri its a brilliant milestone. You both enjoy it !!!

Take Care all 3 of you and I'll be watching for your posts!!

Congratulations on 3rd Tri again!!

LMP x

congrats on reaching 3rd tri, Elliebump is a trooper!

Look forward to seeing you over there in a few weeks.

Good luck! :hug:

All the best....hoping you both stay well and I am sure you will :hug:

Bye Andrea :wave: ,

Enjoy over in Tri 3 and I'll see you pretty soon.

Alex xxx

:wave: Bye and good luck, hope the little miss stays put for a while so you can get comfy over in 3rd tri. :hug:

I'm so glad you have made it tri 3, I knew you could do it :)

Good luck hun :hug:

:hug: :hug:

Thanks girls :hug:

I will still be keeping an eye on 2nd Tri all the time :)

Xx

good luck.

don't forget to still post updates on ellie bump here cos i am sure we all still want to know.

Some of us (me) wont look into tri 3 yet cos it is too scary.

Sandi

Sandi4Paul said:
good luck.

don't forget to still post updates on ellie bump here cos i am sure we all still want to know.

Some of us (me) wont look into tri 3 yet cos it is too scary.

Sandi

Lol about scary, you're right though its all talk of waters leaking, plugs and mucus and contractions! I fit in well :rotfl:

JP and I talked about this last night and decided that we would keep updating on EllieBump's thread in here too if you all wanted us too as I know a lot of people don't venture over to 3rd Tri until they have to :)

:hug: :hug: So glad you made it to Tri 3 - we'll be popping in loads to see how you're doing xx

Been wondering how you were doing - glad to hear you've made it to tri3 :cheer: :dance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back