I'm poorly!

LaineyG

Reaction score
I've got e.coli!! :shock:

Went for a nice romantic meal on Saturday night and woke up at 3am to OH throwing up. He said "Oh that feels better" and hasn't been sick since, I on the other hand, have done nothing but be sick since!!

I'd handed a *yucky* sample in on Monday, but thought I was on the mend yesterday, so ate something. Up all night being sick again, so I headed to the doc's this morning. He checked my results and yip, it's E.coli. Not the really dangerous one that you hear about in the news, but a bad one. Got anti-sickness and lanzaprazole and the doc is reporting the restaurant to Environmental Health.

My poor OH leaves for Austria for 5 months tomorrow and the lasting memory he'll have of me is the noises through the bathroom wall on Saturday night! I left him at 6:30 in the morning as I had called my dad to come and get me coz I couldn't drive, and I just NEEDED to be home. Even if he manages to get a lift to mine tonight he'll find a gaunt skeleton to say good-bye too! :cry:

And poor Mhairi has an ear infection, after being ill only a few weeks ago......when oh when is it our turn for some good to happen?

Oh poor you!!!! I can just imagine what you look like as Brian caught it a few years back after a dodgy chippy.

Hope you feel better soon!!

And hugs to poor Mhairi too!

oh no lots of get well soon hugs coming your way :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: and for poor Mhairi :hug: :hug:

Oooo big hugs lainey and hugs for tomorrow as well as that will be sad for you hun :(

awwwwww no that sucks! hope u get better soon sweetie x x x
:hug:

oh no poor you!!!

Hope you get better soon chick and your little lady too
:hug: :hug: :hug:

I've had salmonella and was hospitalized :roll: so I feel your pain, the cramps were worse than contractions

Babylicious said:

I've had salmonella and was hospitalized :roll: so I feel your pain, the cramps were worse than contractions

That's what I said to OH as I was doubled over on Sunday.....I was even doing breathing through them! :rotfl:

It's the cramp in the legs too, that was shocking, I seriously thought about calling an ambulance at one point!

Better now! Still get crampy after eating the tiniest thing, but small meals often is the way I'm going!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back