I'm off to watch xfactor

evie_smith

Reaction score
Who's joining me?? Ita gonna be so quite on here for a bit haha!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i got my dressing down pj's hot choc and a large fleese throw/blanket hehehe!! x x x

Im watching too in pjs n eating m&ms before my tea !

mmmmmmmm m&m's!!!!! which sort the crispy in the blue pack are my fave!!! lush!!!!!

They r my fave too but can never find them anywhere unless i go 2 the cinema so these r just chocolate ones but they r pretty good too!

mmmmmm yes nice!!! lol!! omg soooooo craving them now!! can you tell?? :rotfl: there is a shop near me that sells the blue ones hehe!! but i live in birmingham so there is like 20 locals to choose from and i know one place that stocks them hahahahaha!

I quite fancy ferrero rochers but no chance :wall2:

ive not stopped craving them for weeks... bought so many big packs from tescos and i can easily eat them in a night ! really not good 4 the figure but im getting so fat anyway with baby that I just dont care... i love them so much that I get really irrationally pregnant lady mad at my OH if he tries to take even 1 !

^^^^ mmmmmmmm im still on the m&m's fantacy atm hahaha!! omg i like the girl with the flower in her hair :D - wonder if it was just luck and next time we see her she will be cr*p haha! x

i wasnt struck on the g&s girl tbh :/ lol! i could win xfactor if she wins lol!!

Thank God Geri has gone ! she didnt shut up about herself ! I liked the flower girl too x

omg yes!! blarr blarr blarr blarr blarr blarr lol she is like me after a bottle of 5 of wine lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back