Double Figures!!!!

weefoggy

Reaction score
Sorry girls, another super self indulgent thread from me but I'm just so excited to finally have reached only 99 days to go!!! :dance:

I remember joining tri 2 and seeing similar threads from girls, feeling so envious and thinking It was so long away...now it's here and those girls will be close to having their babies now! :shock:

So for those just joined tri 2 - It really does fly in, I promise!!

Oh and why am I up this early on a Saturday??!!! :shakehead: :lol:

Last edited:
Congrats hun! I have a similar countdown today! I have reached single figures! Seems like only yesterday I was excited cos I'd made it to 99 days! Lol!

:pompom: go us!!

Congratulations to both of you.... I just want to meant LO now but it feelslike ages to wait! X

Wow larlybelle! Congratulations.... You were probably one of the girls I was envious of back at the start of tri 2! You'll be seeing LO in no time now! Big whoop!! I'm going pram and nursery furniture shopping today! So excited!! X

Last edited:
congrats honey! tri 2 really does fly by...eek! I am so not ready yet! x

Congrats on reaching double figures hun :) So exciting xxx

Congrats!! Seems like ages away for me, but pleased to hear it flies by xx

Congrats on reaching double figures :)

Enjoy the shopping! I have everything I need, it's just things I want now!!

Oh wow congrats!!
It seems like an AGE away before I'm in double figures!

And why were u up so early on a Sat morning? Lol xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Congrats on double figures hub, still feels like a long way off for me still. But I do agree tri 2 does seem to be flying by xx

Eee! Well done you!! Why didnt you go back to bed silly! Thats waaay too early on a Saturday! Mind you, it'll be that every day when baby comes....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back