I'm here - can you look after me?

MrsPain

Reaction score
Hey Ladies,

I'm over with you now. After TTC for 14 months I got some bad news at the results of my 21 day blood test yesterday.

I have a highly overactive thyroid and the Dr has told me I can not try for baby - due to either my hormones or my tables causing sevre harm to any baby. it could take over 18 months to regulate and some people never come off the Meds.

She also told me that I have not been ovulating which could be due to my thyroid but until that is fixed they won't look further at my problems with conceiving.

I'm gutted and you guys may be stuck with me for a while :)

I'm really sorry to hear your news hun, I can't begin to imagine the way you're feeling at the moment. My fingers are crossed for you that it's sorted for you soon. If you ever want to chat i'm a good listener!

Sorry to hear that you're here for such frustrating reasons. You're in good company though and hopefully it wont be too long until you're able to jump back into TTC

so sorry to hear you are stuck here for so long, we are all here for you, im here because iv just suffered anotherloss, this is the second time our baby has had anaceaphaly and we have terminated, becasue we dont know why it keeps happening we need to try and get some answers before and ifthat is we can try again. dont really know where to start in finding out either! frustrating xxx

so sorry to hear about this MrsPain, I hope they can get it under control and have you TTC in 18 months xxx

Thanks ladies - having spent a weekend drowning my sorrows in cake, I'm feeling a bit better and looking at how I can prepare my body for when I get the okay from the Dr

Thanks for the warm welcome xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back