im having....

hipchick5

Reaction score
got my 22 week scan yesterday and the baby was sitting with its bum towards the screen so we couldnt really see what it was, the sonographer looked and looked and said im guessing its a girl because she couldnt see any boy bits but she also said not to be goin out buying pink! not fair now i still dont know for sure what im having! has this happened to anyone? i waited what seemed a lifetime and they cudnt be sure now i have to wait again until my 30 week scan..

awww sorry you didnt get a clear answer. I've not had anything like that happen to me but then both hospitals i've been to while pregnant won't tell you the sex anyway. Hope you get a better result on your next scan but if not then what a surprise you'll have at the end of all that pain :rotfl:

When they said girl to me it was because they couldn't see any male bits! I had a 4D scan last Saturday and then we definately saw it was a girl.
It is annoying having to wait, i'm VERY impatient!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

BabyBee said:
When they said girl to me it was because they couldn't see any male bits! I had a 4D scan last Saturday and then we definately saw it was a girl.
It is annoying having to wait, i'm VERY impatient!
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

id love a girl as i have a boy but cant get myself too excited about it incase its another boy, i'll be happy either way anyway..

awwww i though you were gunna tell us what you were having.... lol
Oh well i'm sure you find out soon enough, even though if my peanut is shy i'll be kinda upset as i know i want to find out asap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back