I'm having trouble

TORino

Reaction score
Posting a topic?

If this works I'm going to feel a numpty. Lol

Damnit. It wouldnt work.

Is there a ban on the word or something??? Lol

I didn't think it was that controversial haha

I'm baffled, it won't let me post my question?

It's about a well known book and if anyone was following the recommendations in it? Lol

Whats the title hun, see if it will let you put it on as a post

Is it a GF book? Of so I think her ways are cruel, and the reason you can't post is because she filed a lawsuit against mumsnet as people on their forum slated her and her book. If not ignore me!

Crikey you get sued for having an opinion now????

That's awful that you can't express an opinion on a public forum! And if it is said author, agreed, her ways don't sit well with me either. X

It's in the t+cs. Xx

Due to legal reasons, posts about the author GF or any of her books are not permitte=d on the Web Site.

Yes it was that book.

It goes against my 'natural' parenting style tbh. A few of the things dont sit right with me but i know a few people who swear by it.

I was curious as to whether it had been successful for anyone that's all.

Yup it's against the rules to discuss in a few parenting forums im on . As is a certian ticket sales and promotions company

Ah ok, my bad.

Ignore my question!! Lol

GF works very well for me, but I follow it with my lo in mind so the timings are slightly different. Everyone is always commenting on how my baby is contented without even knowing the routine I'm doing.

I've never read it but my friend swore by it. Her girls were in very fixed routines but they did always seem very happy and content. Maybe read it and give it a go, can't make matters worse I'm sure

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back