Im having my baby tomorrow!!!!

katie05

Reaction score
found out this morning that my section has been brought forward till tomorrow :D :D Im so excited but have also been very emotional today and anxious. oh my god this time tomorrow my ill have my little pink or blue bundle.

Good luck to you too Makkap, well after taking about our sections over the last few weeks i cant believe out lo's will share a birthday!

yay!!! :cheer:

not long till you get to hold your little bundle of gorgeousness!! :hug: xx

Oh wow how exciting! :cheer:

Good luck! Make sure you get lots of rest tonight so that you can stare at your beautiful baby tomorrow without nodding off!

It must be so exciting to know you're having a baby tomorrow! x

OOOooh! How exciting! I've got my section booked for Friday but I'm so anxious about it I haven't been able to get excited at all. How you feeling?

Aww wow, i cant imagine knowing its going to happen, still cant really believe im going to come out the other side of pregnancy with a little baby, pretty sure il still be talking to my stomach for weeks after shes born !!

Good luck for tomorrow, bet you wont sleep a wink tonight your so excited !!! :hug: :hug:

katie05 said:
Good luck to you too Makkap, well after taking about our sections over the last few weeks i cant believe out lo's will share a birthday!

I know, lol :rotfl:
Good luck to you too, its kinda scary isn't it??
I'll keep my eyes peeled on here to see if there is any news, I get Patientline at my bedside so I'll nip on during the week - its SO slow though!

Ahhhhhhhh!!!!! Good luck chic!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

xxx

I bet you're bursting with excitement!

Good luck and I hope everything goes smoothly
:)
:hug:

ohhhhh how exciting!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Lots of luck for tomorrow hun - you must be so excited! lucky you getting to meet your little bundle - I'm very jealous I still have a lifetime to wait until I meet my little girl!!

Cant wait to hear an update on blue or pink!

Thank you girls for you well wishes, im off to try and attempt sleeping now.x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
miamie50
Back