scan tomorrow :{

nathanmum

Reaction score
got my scan tomorrow to check if my placenta has moved up out the way.
im bricking it cos if i have to have a c section im gonna freak out :(
then i need to decide exactly where and how im gonna have this baby. im chickening out of my homebirth now :roll: god i wish i could just make a decision.

wish me luck!

Just wanted to pass on these nathanmum :hug: :hug: :hug:
You will not be chickening out of anything, you will do what's best for you and your LO's safety, and until they tell you try not to worry :hug:
C-section is a fear I have too, I can relate to how disapointing it might be, but its not something you can change if that's the case, I really hope its moved for you though, very very best wishes and fingers crossed for you :hug:

well my placenta is still too low so i have to see a consultant :(
feel a bit numb really as long as the baby is ok im not fussed but if i do have to have a c section im terrified on leaving nathan ive never left him over night before

nathanmum said:
well my placenta is still too low so i have to see a consultant :(
feel a bit numb really as long as the baby is ok im not fussed but if i do have to have a c section im terrified on leaving nathan ive never left him over night before

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hopefully things will change again before the birth, until then, you have time to talk to nathan about if you do have to go stay away for a while, and he can go visit you daily, you can buy books especially written for children about when parents have to go in hospital :hug: I wish you lots of luck, things will be allright, just try to stay relaxed, and very best wishes :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back