• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I'm having a baby this month...OH MY!!!!!!

sarahk

Reaction score
Ive been waiting for what feels like a lifetime to say that!!!

I'm due at the end of the month but will be induced early in a couple of weeks time.

Just wanted to say 'Hi' to all the May Mummy's....let the race begin!!! :wave:

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

ME TOO :dance: :dance:
im due 24th of May and im not due for inducement and hope not to need it to i do not want to go any where near that big huge needle thank you :rotfl:

WOW my baby is nealry here 23 days till my due date :dance: :dance:

yeah to all the MAY babies and Mummy/Mammy's to be :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

yayyyy may :cheer:
can't believe the month our babies will be born is here, well done to us for growing our little ones this far :D
Good luck all fellow May mummies x

Me too!!! Should have a baby within the next 2 weeks!!! EEK!! :cheer:

My LO had better appear this month. I love the month of May and any later than May and i'd be overdue and very fed up... so come on FiF!!

Me too, it's so scary!!!

Mind you, Im not due until May 31st (30th if you count the leap year) so babe may well not put in an appearence until June, I;ll swear if thats the case though, I;m off to Florida in July!!!!!

I want my baby now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im due may 28th and i cant wait, i want baby now, i just know im gonna go overdue :x

im due may 23rd hence my name :lol:

the longest iv gone is 38 weeks so i think i may queue jump a bit, but even if i dont i have 22 days left to my due date!!!!!!! its gone so quickly!
:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back