I'm going..

I've turned to a brew and following you .....ok not literally :lol:

N ight Vix, you had a late one last night :( Mind you so did I :oooo:

I'm tired... Tired of waiting the landlord still hasn't come for the rent!!! *tapping toes* lol mini highjack a thread haha!

Well it's his own effing fault if he don't get his money on time! :lol:

Last edited:
Woot woot he just text saying he is gonna be here in 15mins!! - he said this yesterday tho he was gonna be an hour then he "forgot" and went to work the nut lol! Bless him

Yea just thought I would let all y'all girls know I'm
off before I loose net connection haha x x x

Thanks hunni Im now watching what till run out first net or battery haha! X x

Hahaha battery I reckon!! It's somerset you're going right!? I went there a few years back and could get no mobile signal what-so-ever!

I found some net patch haha!! But I can't sit in the pub all day haha!!

In the pub :p the kids been dancing on the dance floor but they getting tired now bless em! Zander fighting to go to sleep in his pram ATM lol during the bingo!! :shock:

I wasn't playing but we got some dirty looks from some people and I gave zander my lemmonade in his bottle and the couple behind us started blantentally bitching about it like I was giving him vodka or summat it's like hello I'm
preggrs hardley drinking vodka myself!!!!! Stupid people!! Then zander started whaling don't wan it don't wan it!! And belle started shouting no daddy I wan moooooomy!!!!! So we were like omg were leaving!!! Quite gutted the hubby wasn't impressed as we were both enjoying areselves till they started lol!! Wouldn't have been so bad if zander didn't drink his hot milk as soon as we got in then had nothing left!! Lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back