I'm finally in 1st tri!!!

jenna

Reaction score
Hello,
I got my positive this week (although its only really faint on all the tests)... :cheer: I still cant believe it. Since it's my first i dont really know what to expect. My symptoms at the moment are: feeling thirsty, feeling sick, tired & feeling really dizzy.
I'm not sure if my ticker is right either - Im not good at stuff like that. Anyway just wanted to say hello... :hug:

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

just wanted to say congrats again :cheer: , i am now in 2nd tri which i cannot believe!

It took me 5 or 6 tests to believe i was really pregnant! Enjoy the feeling!!

It took 4 tests and then a clearblue digital which said "Pregnant" on the screen for me to beileve it!!

Already wished you congrats in TTC but wanted to wish you all the best again!!! Enjoy the feeling, you will be on cloud nine for weeks!!! :cheer:

Congratulations hun! How long were you trying for?

Congrats Jenna :cheer:

Enjoy 1st tri, you must be over the moon :hug:

Yay! Congratulations Jenna! :cheer: Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. xx

Other than waiting - is there any other way i can get a more obvies positive result? I only seem to be getting really faint ones and its worrying me... :oops:

hiya

the hormone levels noramlly double every 2 to 3 days so the line should start to get stronger if you repeat in in a day or 2!

x

How about trying a Clearblue digital - no faint lines, just pregnant or not pregnant!
I got my bfp with a CB digital, so i swear by them now :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back