Im fed up

Bloom

Reaction score
Sorry i need a rant

Im fed up with worrying i can't wait to leave this tri and move into tri 2 (no offence to anyone in tri 1 im hoping you all move over too :D).

I want to start making plans and buying baby things without going "lets just wait and make sure everything is ok". I have already had a scan at 8 weeks and bean was fine then so whats it going to take for me to accept im pregnant and nothing bad is going to happen. I have had very few symptoms so far which is not helping to reassure me.

To top it off i have a cold aswell.
Sorry just needed to vent some fury.

Hello bump buddy!

Ranting is fine!! I am in exactly the same position as you (early 8 week scan was OK) and am, like you, absolutely desperate to make it to 12/13 weeks. I would love to be able to start buying things for the baby as well but my husband is saying we should wait and get everything in the January sales (ever the practical one...)...

Hope you feel better soon - won't be long now!

omg go out and buy things i have been :D
its so fun and plus it makes time go quicker or atleast price up some bits you want
manda xx

Hey i did reply to your pm.

I know everyone feels like this and im feeling better already just by writing it down.

If my OH thinks im waiting for the sales he will have another thing coming should know the sex early Dec. Im not going mad though will have a lot of things second hand as my sister has a 7 month old.

I have my next scan 15-10 and its my b day on 14-10 so not long to wait really.

I have already picked a pram and looked at furniture i think i know the whole Mothercare catalogue by heart lol going to resist for a few more weeks i have however given in and brought some maternity trousers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back