I'm back

SarahH

Reaction score
Yay!!!!!

Got my new laptop working, just need to get it to recognise the wireless router instead of me being crouched on the floor!

So whats all been happening? Any gossip?

Ooooh, why? Whats she done? :think:

Come on spill....

Hi babes good to have you back, have missed you!!!

chatroom laters to celebrate her return :wink:

well i cant get my wirelsess to work so am currently sat on the living room floor with cables coming from everywhere!

very uncomfortable but yay still got net!

boo guess who?

miss you a little i suppose :lol:

welcome back hun :hug: :hug:

tracey 2 said:
boo guess who?

miss you a little i suppose :lol:

welcome back hun :hug: :hug:

miss me a little - last time I am calling you missy!

Oi, Oi everyone.... Tracey like to let bottles of wine "accidently" fall in her shopping bags!

you wanna fight right well so what if wine accidently falls in my bag

guess what sarah done, she had a bottle of wine in her garage fridge and was so despereate for it she broke the garage door trying to open it to get wine so now she has broken door, so beer feel into her bag today :lol:

as sarah is being nasty to me on msn she out her webcam on and showed me what arianna has done to her living room its a tip so se got lots of cleaning up to do,

anymore being nasty sarah i can easily write more down ok, and yes we only chatted for nearly 30 mins yesterday on the fone next time give me an hour of your time lol :rotfl:

what can I say.... me and Tracey are like an old married couple!

She luuuurves me, she wants me for more than 30min!!

:rotfl: :rotfl:

:shhh: dont give our secret away lol were an old married couple lol

yeah want you more than 30 mins lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

what are we like see iv missed you lots on here xx :hug:

after thinking about it all, I think I should explain the garage door story.

Was moaning to Tracey on the phone that my garage door bust and as Brian is away I just have to wait until my neighbour has a spare min to fix it.... well I cant get into the garage, and that is where our spare fridge is with Brian's beers and my wine! So last night I was making do with tea - wasnt working... hence calling Tracey for some Tracet-lurvin!

:rotfl:

see told you all she loves me lots

shame she just had to break her garage door to get my attention next time sarah, just call whenever or il call you actually next time lol for some sarah luving :rotfl:

p.s- no one tell brian or steve about all this lol :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back