im back!!

Terrie

Reaction score
well actually im not at home im at my inlaws in my sister inlaws double bed snuggling with my two babies <3

had a great time in london.. was really fab and had so many giggles.

have come back to reality with a bang like coming here tonight but hey i knew that was gonna happen.

what have i missed!? :)

:yay: glad you had a fab time!! its been a bit boring on here this weekend lol! not that i'v had much chance to come on!

one random photo (out of 400!!!!!) of me and my sister in the loos at Chiqitos restaurant thinking of Mervs Mum doing a 'myspace pose' hahaha

SAM_8441.jpg

:yay: glad you had a fab time!! its been a bit boring on here this weekend lol! not that i'v had much chance to come on!

must catch up on whats been going on! :yay:

breif summary:

day 1 we left wales, got to london, went shopping, ate chiqitos, drank wine out of coffee mugs, had a girly face mask party, ate cinnabon chocolate cakes

day 2 we took the london bus tour, ate lunch at sherlock holmes pub, went to shakespeares globe theatre, went to see lion king at the lyceum theatre, went to wagamamas for dinner

today more site seeing then had a 6 hour journey home which was full of crazy dancing and m&m fights

such good fun! photos on facebook when i can sort them all out!

:rofl: Mmmm Chiquito's got one just down the road, nom nom nom *drools*

Welcome back hun!!!! Glad you had a good time, sounds like you had a ball! Xx

they have lovely veggie food :yay: and so do wagamama :yay: nom nom nom!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back