• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Im back girlies

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Hiya,
Nearly 6 months after we moved, dh has organised an internet connection. I feel so liberated ! :lol:

I see some names I remember well and missed talking to so I look forward to getting in touch again.

Welcome to all the new members and new mummies and daddies.

Jessica is doing great, she is 3 tomorrow (and is having a terrible twos moment that started nearly 3 hours ago)

Joseph is a sweetie, a real mummies boy.

My new house is fab, needs some things done. The hall carpet smells of dog and no amount of febreeze will shift it. Might need to replace it but it stretches from the front door all the way up the stairs and covers the landings. Bugger.

I probably wont get on as much as before but at least I wont have to go round to the library.

Take care

Laura

:cheer: your back - im still here - no suprises there :oops:

your 2 sound like mine Harley is a mummies boy and Dior is just going through terrible 2's

we need to see some piccies! :D

what plans do you have for tomorrow?

:hug:

Yep, they do sound very alike in nature. When did Dior start to show an interest in Harley. Jess very rarely bothers with him.

I take it you are back at work? Ive beenback since January, its okay.

i have been back for 1 month and i really enjoy it monday and wednesday 8-6
long days but i see it as a break sit down drink tea all day and talk to adults :lol: how are you finding it?

Dior and Harley are really close and always play together but i think it is because there is only 1 yr between them they share the same inerests and toys. from when he was crawling they become really close as they could go off and make trouble together

haha, i too drink tea and talk to adults all day. I work 3 days but it works out as 17.5 hours. The job itself is easy but its not great pay. Getting a well paid part time job is not easy.

Nope, my internet connection abandoned me. I only moved across the road, I could have ran an old cable across.

Its well saying im not in I.T.

Thanks ladies, im glad to be back amongst friends :hug:

Hello stranger :wave:

We WILL be needing up-to-date piccies of the chiddlies :D :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member