IM BACK!!!! and im down to double figures!!

Ally1979

Reaction score
Coooor blimey look whats happened to the place since i have been away!!

First of all out phone line died a death and it took an age to get BT out to fix it, then i switched providers and they somehow managed to cock that up, then to top it off my laptop charger bust and i could only get online via my mobile phone which allowed me to view the forum and reply to private messages but not post.

Anyway i am now back up and running wooooo!

I am knackered and cant wait until tomorrow as its my last day in work before summer hols start. I go back for a month in September but come the first of October i am on Maternity YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.
Madam is kicking like anything, am convinced she will be a kung fu expert by the time she comes out. I am deff looking pregnant now and not just blobby lol. SPD is a killer and the belt they gave me at physio is no use at all, infact i dont even know where it is at the mo :?

Anyways ladies i hope you are all fab and blooming (cos i aint lol) and cant wait to settle myself back in, not long till ill be up and off to third tri though Arghhhh!!

yay- we all seem to be hitting milestones at the mo! welcome back x

Welcome back hun. Glad your little princess is behaving! I hit 99 days tomorrow :shock:

:cheer: Yay for your double figures Ally!! Not long until your coming over to Tri 3!! x

Hey honey :D Congrats on hitting double figures - am not far behind you lol!
I too should hopefully get onlineness sorted at home in the next few weeks so can catch up properly on msn... Soz to hear the SPD still givin you gyp love - will keep you in my thoughts :hug:
Loadsa love n hugs
Sarah xxxx

hey hun :wave: welcome back!!!!

i'll be heading to 3rd Tri next week too :D :cheer:

i have just booked my 4D scan which is in 10 days - im soo excited now!!

hope you and bump are ok :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back