I'm back :) 5th baby :)

Massive congratulations xxx

right i'm back i'll update the orginal post here!

Well day after christmas i noticed that my boobs were leaking told oh and he said to get a test when the shops are open so went out to get one on the 27th done the test and it came back a strong positive!
Came as a massive shock as i was getting the contraceptive injection, my first one was in august so i think we may of gotten caught just before that very first one.
I was booked in to see nurse on the 31st she said the same and i told her that the other nurse was okay with giving me the injection even though i told her that my periods were irregular and that my last one was sometime in july. and she got me to lie on the bed and checked my belly and said i was easily between 20 to 23 weeks pregnant she even got the doppler out and picked up on babys heartbeat quickly.

i've phoned docs today to book appointment to see midwife but they have said i need to go in to see the receptionist and bring proof of pregnancy and then the admin staff with book my appointments with midwife. this is confusing me as my old docs just booked the appointment with the midwife when i phoned them.

emma xx

Wow congrats! You had no clue whatsoever?!

nope not a clue at all only thing that got us wondering if we were pregnant were when my boobs started to leak, in previous pregnancies they didnt start leaking til bout the 22 week mark as well.

was a massive shock for us!

Ah that's so exciting. So you haven't had a scan yet, or know when you're having one? X

Nah no scan yet. Have got one Wednesday at half 2. Should hopefully find out then what we're having :) x

Sent from my HTC Desire 626s using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back