Im 15 weeks and 5 days! :O

Miss.Monroe

Reaction score
wow what an amazing experience!

went in and she located the baby straight away! said theres your baby, and it was opening and closing its mouth and waving! then she checked for arms legs, brain heart etc and we had a watch of the baby and said hello!

she worked out im 15 weeks and 5 days! which means im in the second tri!

the pictures are so clear and she gave us 11 when we asked for 6!

blood tests didnt even hurt i duno why i was worried!
now i cant wait till 25th of march to say hello to baby again! :D :D :D

SP_A0085.jpg

SP_A0086.jpg

SP_A0087.jpg

SP_A0088.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Yayyyyy! So happy for you! Wow I never realized they could be so out with the dates?

WOW!!! :shock: You're miles ahead of us little lot now!! :)

What great pics!! Baby is so clear and so big!! :cheer:

Bet you are so pleased to see little one! xx

HideiLu said:
WOW!!! :shock: You're miles ahead of us little lot now!! :)

What great pics!! Baby is so clear and so big!! :cheer:

Bet you are so pleased to see little one! xx

it was just amazing, to see another life, another heart beating inside me. i cant describe it. my eyes were transfixed! xx

what brilliant news! you must be soooo chuffed, you really deserve all the happiness :hug:

im on such a high at the moment, i dont ever want to forget watching my baby on the screen, just doing its own thing in there! i cant belive i cant feel it moving around. :D

mmonroemaniac said:
im on such a high at the moment, i dont ever want to forget watching my baby on the screen, just doing its own thing in there! i cant belive i cant feel it moving around. :D

thats exactly how i feel just now tried to have a sleep cos i'm knackered but am too excited!!

OMG!! :cheer: SOOOOO happy for you!!!

You're one hell of a proud mummy let me guess!!

Not long til you see him/her again!

Aww really HUGE congrats to you both. You move to 2nd Tri too! Whoa, it's all changing for you!!

xx

:dance: i still cant belive it lol. how amazing what a miricle! ive skipped right ahead to nearly 16 weeks! :eek:

i feel like i should be a bit more experienced than i am! feel like ive missed classes or something! haha xx

Congratulations :cheer: Also not too long til your 20 week scan now :D

awww, thats SO exciting, how far alond did you think you were? i'd love to skip forward to my next scan, lol.
those pics are AMAZING, so beautiful. Were they able to see if was a boy or girl, or would you rather wait?

i thought i was 12 weeks and 4 days. i totally forgot to ask if they could tell the sex, i got outside and thought damn! my friend had a private scan at 16 weeks to find out the sex. typical of me to forget the important things! :wall: lol

Wow thats a serious time warp ur bub did ;)

Thats so cool you deserve some gr8 news and that baby is one clear healthy bambino!!!

Oh that means you're leaving us now, its just so unfair :(

:hug:

They seriously must be the clearest scan pics I have ever seen! So cuuuute.... you must be over the moon. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back