• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ill again

Chrissi87

Reaction score
adrianne isnt very well at all poor baby =(

.. shes had a real nasty cold then last week she started vomiting after every feed.. then the other night she started with this horrible chesty cough which kept her up alot at nighht ... then tuesday morning she woke up with load of snufflin and her voice is all croaky like and shes wheezing.. tuesday night she was restless and kept on moaning in her sleep.. she looked terrible. so we went to the drs yesterday moring to find its just a cold and shes got a sore throat.. nooo deeeeeeeeer i did wonder why she was croaky stupid dr (sacasrm btw) i just want to know if theres anythingi can give her for it. all he gave was calpol. jeese calpol must be the answer to everything. anything wrong give them calpol.

sorry went off a bit there lol

anyhoo we had yet another restless night with her and shes not really intersted in feeding either, just a few half hearted sucks then shes off it. shes been playing a few times today but every so often comes back to me whining (the poorly whine) for a cuddle. i hate seeing them so poorly.
yesterday after we been to the drs we popped over the road from te drs to our surestart cus i wanted to see my family worker but i just missed her by minutes but they saidi could wait in ( they had a cafe on soon so i cud gert something from there) and i popped her into tghe high chair and she had a few spoons of yoghurt then she just dropped asleep no warning.. shes never done that.. she always used me as a comfort to get to sleep. she was out like a light.

also shes sttarted gagging too which worries me .

sorry for the long thread im just feelin sorry for my daughter being poorly on her first xms

Last edited:
:( aww hun, not much different in this house :(

I found them unhelpful too, did anyone know you can't now give Medised to under 6's? :mad:

really? as i give medised to jason before.

Hope all your lots are feeling better soon huni xx

Oh poor thing... I've only just seen this thread, sorry. How's she doing now? :hug:

i thought medised was for 2+???

So did I :shock: They're in the process of changing the packaging again :mad:

I sent hubby on Xmas eve to get Medised as Katie had a runny snuffly nose and she doesn't do colds :roll: He rang me in the chemist and said they wouldn't sell it to him :eh: They told him it's now een changed to over 6's only and so are alot of medicines :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back