• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

if you could turn back time

Tara & Liam

Reaction score
and do something different in relation to your pregnancy / birth what would you do.

with my pregnancy i would have continued my exercise (walking) more, and after the birth i would have breast fed for longer.

I would of not slumped in a comfy armchair every night and hopefully Aimee wouldn't of been back to back. Birth would of been a much better experiance.

ild have bled the fact more that i was preg. i didnt make kris do anough :roll:

I'd have enjoyed being pregnant and not moaned so much about being too big and not being able to do much! :roll:

If i could turn back time i would have gotten pregnant with my DD then dumped her Dad like lightening. Would have saved me my sanity and lots of grief and money :wall:

You did ask :D

I wouldn't have had an epidural

If I could turn back time, I would liked to of enjoyed being pregnant, instead of worrying day in day out is she going to survive with all the scares I had. :cry:

I'd have told the MW to tell me to stop pushing if it looked like I was gonna tear instead of standing there likea lemon and letting me get on with it. :evil:

Id have made sure i got a 4d scan...excersised more and ate less crap..well i guess i can adhere for the last week hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back