• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ideas for 1st Wedding Anniversary

happy-chick

Reaction score
Its our 1st wedding anniversary on xxxx and im still not sure what to get hubby... any ideas apprecaited! I dont wanna spend loads as we are skint at the moment and i've already got some nice underwear etc lol so just want something nice that he can keep maybe? The ideas that i've had to far are:

Photo Canvas
Montage on DVD

THANKS! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
On the paper theme I bought my DH a gift voucher for our first anniversary, for airkix - the indoor skydiving place. He did it in Milton Keynes. I can't remember how much it was though and it may have been a bit pricey as it was in the days when we had money!

OMG 1st year wedding anniversary already how quick has that gone. :shock:

no ideas what you can get sorry hunny but photo canvas sounds nice

With it being paper i got a verse/poem and put it in a photo frame which hangs now above the bed.
You can also get a book of vouchers from somewhere like ann summers that you can trade for deeds!! (Which can be fun) :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back