• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i would have woken up a mrs today...

mum2A&L

Reaction score
...if we had followed our orignal plan. we had yesterday booked as our wedding day and then we found out a few months later that we where pregnant. we cancelled the wedding as we didn't have the money to pay for it as well as having alice.

I would have woken up Mrs Gardner. and yesterday we had been together 6 years. :shock: time goes to quick!

its a weird feeling. im over the moon that we have alice, but im kinda disappointed that we had to cancel the wedding. :(

I know how you feel, we were supposed to be getting married next month but with one thing and another (the main thing waiting for my divorce to come through lol) we have had to put it on hold till.....well god only knows when!

Im sure you feel like Mrs in your heart though, and thats what matters :hug:

glitzyglamgirl said:

thanks hun :hug:

hope your divorce comes through soon :hug: :hug:

Morning honey,

Aww, you will be Mrs Gardner in name soon, but as GGG says, you are certainly Mrs G in spirit already...it takes a lot of love and committment to raise a child together. Some people rush into marriage for the sake of it without having really prepared to make such a committment; when the time comes for you to get married, you already know what a life together means and your promises will be so much more meaningful.

Lots of love
M
xxx

glitzyglamgirl said:
couldnt hav put it better myself, GGG!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads