I want to be blooming

minxie

Reaction score
...instead of being constantly sick and every smell making me nauseous (today it was the smell of 'clean washing' that set me off)... :puke:

Everyone keeps telling me 'you'll be fine at 12 weeks'or 'you'll feel on top of the world soon'....of course im happy and grateful to be pregnant despite the aches, pains, acne, worries and vomitting, but I just want that blooming phase to kick in.

sorry girls - i had to vent. :wall: :wall: :wall: It was either post here or rant to my OH which would either send him into a coma or get him saying annoying things like "aim for the bowl this time please"

Im afraid to say i'm still waiting to bloom but your right most people do begin to feel better around 12 weeks or in the weeks after. I know how ur feeling, it can be so draining! I now have better days than others although my sickness has come back yet again in the last few days, think im one of the unlucky ones :(

Hope your feeling better soon hun :hug: :hug: :hug:

The first trimester is blooming awful lol but I'm also hopeful that things will improve. I hardly left my bed in the first tri due to all the sickness and ligament aches, certainly no fun for hubby or me! But hang in there, it DOES pass. For the first time in months I had a spurt of normality and went for a blow dry yesterday, put on a nice dress, and feel alot more human again. Take it one day at a time and best of luck xx

Hi,

It shopuld pass soon, honestly. I have to say that the first 16 weeks of my pregnancy were horrendous, at times i wasn't sure i could carry on.

But now i have to say, even though i'm now off work with low blood pressure, i feel sooo much better than i did. I've stopped being sick and have nearly put back on all the weight i lost.

Hope you feel better soon.

Ps clean washing always set me off, along with DH's hair gel and any perfume!

LinsG said:
Ps clean washing always set me off, along with DH's hair gel and any perfume!

Clean washing does that to you too!! wow! Im not mad then! That freshly dried off the washing line smell just makes me sick to the stomach! :puke:

I'm blooming awful! Loads of folk have also told me that I'll be fine and dandy after this trimester is over.
Pete likes to watch me turn green when he cooks his bacon and egg butties and asks if I'd like one, coffee makes me want to spew and so does wine and ale :( .
Oh, and good lord can I smell peoples' BO! I was in dorothy perkins yesterday trying on some hideous baglike maternity jeans (I know I'm early on but I've bloated) and I nearly hoyed up in the cubicle 'cos all I could smell was other peoples rank bodies!
I also (when in the mood!) cook something delicious that I really want and after eating it don't ever want to see it again - soon I'll run out of stuff to eat!

for the last 2 nights ive been enjoying my dinner for me to suddenly get the 'im gonna spew' feeling , ive literally thrown my dinner plate at hubby and shouted to get it the f%$k away from me !

i wanted this so bad , i feel giulty for wishing i didnt feel so rough , i really wanna enjoy pregnancy ! its a wonderfull thing ! but my god does it put ya through it !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back