• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I tripped over :(

Water_Melon

Reaction score
Earlier on I tripped and landed on a mini electric heater thing.
The heater didn't get my middle stomach, but it did get my left side of stomach...
Do you think the baby is okay?
I haven't had any pain there since and hopefully it'll stay that way. But it really scared me :(

maybe just call out of hours and ask for advice but since you had no pain or bleeding I am sure u are fine x

I had a fall early on in pregnancy (I was about 9 weeks) and called my GP - they told me to pop to A&E just to make sure. The doctor there had a good prod and said everything felt as it should. I'm sure your LO will be fine - but better safe than sorry!!!

Aww that must have been so scary hun. I'm sure everything is fine but as the others have said, maybe give the bell-doc a wee call to make sure xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be fine I fell out of a door at 38 wks pregnant and snapped my ankle in 3 places and I landed straight on my bump and my lo was born on his due date and is a happy healthy 18mth old now!!!

Thank you for the replies. I haven't had any pain since so I'm thinking everything is fine. Phew!
I have my midwife this week anyway so I might just wait rather than waste A&E's time.
I'll be more careful where I walk now though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back