I think we are moving

ooo!!

have you found somewhere? whats it like!!

oooooooooooooo congrats babe!!!!!!

have you found anywhere you like??

Me and Danny are looking to buy at the end of the year! :cheer:

not found anywhere yet but are looking now we want our own house now and we got accepted for 100% mortgage just gotta find somewhere now :dance: :dance: :dance:

well done darlin - thats such good news!!!!

do you rent the property you are in now?? :cheer:

MissGobby said:
nic & keeley said:
Buy somewhere in milton keynes :wink:

erm.....scuseeee me young lady - she is buying in Sheffield :wink: :D

:shock: :shock: HOW Rude!!!!!! :eek:

I think you both should move here....actually i think you all should move here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohhhhh lucky you - i would love to own my own house but i cant get a 100% mortgage and cant save a deposit :evil:

nic & keeley said:
I think you both should move here....actually i think you all should move here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

oooooh is that an offer?? how would we all fit in your house? :lol: Milton Keynes did you say? my aunt lives near there (i think!) lol :rotfl:

hehe i feel so loved. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dionne when we couldnt geta 100% mortgage we giot offered a 50% one where you can buy half the house and rent the other half, then after a couple years you can sell your half and it will give you a deposit for another property, we were going to do that to start with but i found a house i loved and it was a fully rented one so went that way instead only now ian wants to get on the property ladder so went back and because more time has passed got offered the 100% one
worth looking into :hug:

MissGobby said:
nic & keeley said:

oooooh is that an offer?? how would we all fit in your house? :lol: Milton Keynes did you say? my aunt lives near there (i think!) lol :rotfl:

I live in a flat but i could buy some bunk bed :lol: :lol: :lol:

ohhhh, i loved looking for a new house when we were buying. Its so exciting. good luck with it :cheer:

Awww good luck woith the house hunting AM :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Bagsy top bunk at Nics :D

LADIES, i am so sorry to dissapoint u but she is moving to colchester, Ian did say he liked it here :wink:

hope u find a loverly home hun

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back