I think I just want reassurance..

lea m

Reaction score
but I dont have a bump! Now I know not everybody gets on early etc but even with my first I had a biggish bump now and the others followed suit!
I know every pregnancy is different but you would think my body would be the same or round about the same?
Here is a pic!
e0121389.jpg

Now to you lot it may look like I have one but I dont, thats my belly normally lol! Im not skinny :D
I have put on a little weight like 3lbs but I still wear my jeans etc and this was something that I couldnt do after 12 weeks with my others?
At first I was so bloated that I looked 7 months lol and thought I was going to be massive all the way through but that went and now nothing?

I guess Im being a bit silly but its hard not to worry! Do you think babs could be small? I dont know! I guess I just need everyone to say oh it will be fine lol! Im an attention seeker! (jk but I do feel like one at sometimes!) I worry over silly things? Hopefully my new pills off the doc will start to help soon!! :D

Oh and ignore the prezzies behind me lol! Its my sons birthday tomorrow! :D

Actually, so you think I could have a bump and Im just thinking I dont and its just my fat? lol :rotfl: I think Im going crazy! :roll:

i have no experience of having other kids... but i didnt have a bump until i was 20+ weeks & even now it depends on what im wearing as to if you can see it or not. If you look up the size of baby its prob got enough room as it is.... thats been my exuse anyway :D

Hi hun, I'm sure it's nothing to worry about. In fact you should probably be chuffed as it might mean you've got good strong stomach muscles! Sure looks like it from the pic, what a lovely figure after 3 babies already!!

Sarah x

Ive only got a tiny bump myself so dont worry. Every pregnancy is different.

Claire x

I can see a slight roundness to your belly and Its not fat, its very babyish like if that makes sense! (probably not!) so i think its deffo a bump.
You look fab for someone who has had 3 kids, you look quite slim!

Thanks ladies! Your all too sweet!
I suppose a bit under my belly button is a little more rounder? But I did just think it was fat haha
Im feeling a bit better about it today! I know everythings ok anyways and there would be no reason pip would be small or anything! I guess I just need to wait for the anti anxiety pills to kick in and no more of this sillyness haha

Yaaah its totally normal nothing to worry of. I had nothing at 16 weeks too although its my first I think you just carry differently each time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back