I think i am the only one pleased to start AF!!

sazzleevans

Reaction score
Hi

Most people on the site get :cry: when AF arrives but i am SO PLEASED!!! I had to go into hospital on 18th October to be induced as my baby very unfortunatly was seen to have spina bifida on my week 20 scan. My baby was born at 21 weeks on 18th.

It has been hard work and i wish there could have been a different outcome but it was for the best as our baby had very serious form of spina bifida. Anyway trying to remain postive i have been trying to look to the future (not easy) I wasnt sure when my cycle woud get back to normal but i have been doing everything in my power to try and get back up to strength. I have a 30 day cycle and estimated that if all went well i could get af today and BINGO its arrived... I cant quite believe it. All my mates said it would be too soon but it seems to be stating. I am so pleased as i hope this mean i can get back to a normal cycle and start ttc in Jan.

Sarah

Hi

I am so sorry for your lose :hug:
I'm glad your af came and hope you conceive in January, i wish you all the best
:hug: :hug:
Katrina

Thanks!!!!

I am so so pleased. I just want to feel i am getting back on track even though it is emotionaly hard.

Sarah

Hi Sazzle,

I think you've been really brave - I'm so sorry to hear your story but I wish you all the luck in the world when you TTC again.

Thinking of you.

Lots of love

Valentine xxx

Sorry for your loss- hope everything goes well with ttc this time :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU