• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I shall call he/she....*scan pic included*

Jade89

Reaction score
THUMPER!

Been for my scan today, arrived and the place was empty :cheer: :cheer: Got seen within 5 minutes and saw my little thumper.

Everything's all well and good, they have put me back to 9 weeks 3 days, which isnt too bad.

Saw the little tiny arms and legs which were kicking about :cheer: So wriggly, amazing to see at 9 weeks on a 3cm baby :shock: Expecting a very active baba lol

Here is the little kicker...

n584140592_5361654_6263.jpg

ETA: oh and yup there was a fast little heartbeat...I think I spotted it before the sonographer hehe!

aww so pleased it went well hun, and your pic is lovely, i can't wait to have my scan, :hug: :hug:

Thank you :D :D

Sorry just looked at my notes, 9 weeks 4 days, new EDD is 8th August.

Great pic! So pleased that it went well! xxxxx :hug:

Ahhhhhhhhhhh! Hello little wriggler!

Thumper is an ace name!

thank you all :D

I chose thumper coz thats what it looked like when it was kicking out hehe :lol: :cheer:

Thanx, me 2 :cheer: :hug: So relieved now! (Even more relieved when I got all that water out of my bladder) :lol:

Thank you, thank you :hug:

It all seems so real today....I'M HAVING A BABY! :shock: AGAIN...! :shock:

Aww Jade, I have scan envy! lol.
I've just posted a picture of my blob in the "is anyone still awake" thread.
Its amazing how much that picture makes things so much more real, i wasn't expecting that!
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back