i see

xcitedmum2bex

Reaction score
people moving over tri 3 26 weeks and am just over it me ticker says not till 21st june all so confusing cos books say 26 but says diff here am a 2 move over or not lol x

I was wondering about that too, everything I have says 26 weeks including the forum, but the ticker is a week later?? I would just go when you feel your ready hon! xx

Could always stay in both for a while! Don't think there are any ticker police, sure nobody minds when you swap!

HEHE! Ticker police!!

Go whenever you feel is right for you. I'm currently thinking I'm just going to stay here in Tri 2 for the remainder of my pregnancy. I'm too scared to move to Tri 3 because it's full of posts about being induced, going into labour etc and I'm not ready for that yet. Probably won't be for anoyhter 5 years or so, once I've got my head round it all.... :( lol xxx

HEHE! Ticker police!!

Go whenever you feel is right for you. I'm currently thinking I'm just going to stay here in Tri 2 for the remainder of my pregnancy. I'm too scared to move to Tri 3 because it's full of posts about being induced, going into labour etc and I'm not ready for that yet. Probably won't be for anoyhter 5 years or so, once I've got my head round it all.... :( lol xxx

I am the ticker police and if you dont come over to tri 3 with me I will not be responsible for my actions :whistle:

pmsl!!!:rofl:

I can't see your blue flashing light tracey!! :bum: xxx

Last edited:
You see?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 1
LMAO!
Bugga, I've been caught!!
I promise I'll move over in 3 weeks time :wave: xx

Users who are viewing this thread