• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i saw baby bean!!

bravachick

Reaction score
hi guys

had my dating scan this morn.....owww wow i saw baby bean looking really comfy in snug in my womb...baby is doing well an im pleased to say its not twins....phew.

My dates are still the same. I go back for my 20 week scan around the new year time.....its seems so far away but im sure it will fly. I cant believe i saw little bean....n its heart beating so lovely......

Rang OH and told him all was well as he's working away till tomoz....guess what he said? "what sex is it then!!" as if.....had to explain thats on the 20 week scan..an yes i will be wanting to know as we weren't allowed to be told when i was pregnant with my boys..so im taking advantage of there service this time round.....lol

Its great seeing them isn't it? :D

So reassuring, I keep looking at the picture and grinning.

Aww congrats. It is lovely seeing them flicker about on that screen. Very reassuring. I'm looking forward to my 12 week dating scan so I can see it again :D

Awww really pleased for you hunni. Did you get a pic?

x x

hi guys

had my dating scan this morn.....owww wow i saw baby bean looking really comfy in snug in my womb...baby is doing well an im pleased to say its not twins....phew.

My dates are still the same. I go back for my 20 week scan around the new year time.....its seems so far away but im sure it will fly. I cant believe i saw little bean....n its heart beating so lovely......

Rang OH and told him all was well as he's working away till tomoz....guess what he said? "what sex is it then!!" as if.....had to explain thats on the 20 week scan..an yes i will be wanting to know as we weren't allowed to be told when i was pregnant with my boys..so im taking advantage of there service this time round.....lol

Its great seeing them isn't it? :D

So reassuring, I keep looking at the picture and grinning.

Aww congrats. It is lovely seeing them flicker about on that screen. Very reassuring. I'm looking forward to my 12 week dating scan so I can see it again :D

Awww really pleased for you hunni. Did you get a pic?

x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Briguebbon
Back