i said i wouldnt chart but...

sam27

Reaction score
i have just bought......

http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/ ... ogId=11051

so stuff it i am going to start temping!! :dance:

i was worried what hubby would say as he doenst want me to worry myself but i just told him and he was fine :cheer: :cheer:

so i am going to start tomorrow to get the hang of it think i will do it at 7am

the question i have is that i work nights probably about 1 a week so what do i do there?? do i just leave it blank?

Hi Sam, I dont know the answer to question but have been umming and ahing about this charting lark and been and got the toni wesler book today had quick flick and it looks good so think I will have a go too, need to get a thermometer but got mum on the case as local chemist only had fever one not basal whatever it is !!

Having chat with hubby tonight think he will be ok with it as thought we were preg last week for 1st time in 2 yrs but got the witch yesterday we both talked about driving of a cliff :rotfl: so hopefully charting will help.
Feel positive today after chatting on here to others, dr app, fertilty clinic app booked and my new purchase!!

Hope it helps us both good luck you x x

If you work nights just do it after you've had your sleep. If you have less than 4 hours sleep then just mark it sleep deprived.
GL with the charting!
xx

if i worked nights i would still do it when i woke up. i think it would still work the same, as long as you had a good sleep. its a difficult one tho!

might be wrong tho, please correct me! :)

LouF said:
Hi Sam, I dont know the answer to question but have been umming and ahing about this charting lark and been and got the toni wesler book today had quick flick and it looks good so think I will have a go too, need to get a thermometer but got mum on the case as local chemist only had fever one not basal whatever it is !!

Having chat with hubby tonight think he will be ok with it as thought we were preg last week for 1st time in 2 yrs but got the witch yesterday we both talked about driving of a cliff :rotfl: so hopefully charting will help.
Feel positive today after chatting on here to others, dr app, fertilty clinic app booked and my new purchase!!

Hope it helps us both good luck you x x

sorry to hear that and good luck :hug:

Melissa- nope i wont be going anywhere just yet (unless its 1st tri! :pray: )
least i can be a "proper" chart stalker! lol maybe we should all get a blinkie for that :D

sam27 said:
Melissa- nope i wont be going anywhere just yet (unless its 1st tri! :pray: )
least i can be a "proper" chart stalker! lol maybe we should all get a blinkie for that :D

I wish I knew how to make those things - Shaunie does, maybe I'll ask her to teach me. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back