I officially hate everything and everyone

babyblonde

Reaction score
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

All people in supermarkets should be exterminated. Especially:

- children who run round the supermarket pushing a trolley at 60 miles an hour and run into you, and when told to apologise by their parents say "no, she got in my way" and carry on running

- people who, when you stop to pick something off a shelf block you in on three sides so you can't move and then lean over you to get things/glare at you because they can't reach what they want

- people who stop in the middle of an aisle to have a conversation with someone

- check out people who only manage to put one thing through the till every 6 minutes because they are having a conversation with someone

- check out people who when you ask if you can have some bags for your trolley full of shopping give you one bag and then roll their eyes when you ask for some more...and give you one more bag

Hormonal? Me?

LOL hugs baby....sounds like you had a shit shopping trip! Shop online man! Unless you like to vent your anger?

xxx

I totally feel for you :hug: , I went through this not too long ago where it amazed me at how STUPID people around me were behaving! I just couldn't believe it :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

While we are ranting can we exterminate the dumb ass people who work in the supermarkets that don't have the common sense to stop pushing there gigantic trolley down the isle when customers are three abreast?

I've been taking my old bags to the shop with me and now they have taken to asking how many bags I brought! WHY? Is it not enough that I didn't take any new ones?? :shakehead: :twisted: :lol:

Hence why i dont do shopping..OH does it as its seriously stresses me out :wall:

LMAO that's the supermarket for you! I must say there are definitely less children in it on a Sunday, when we always do ours - I get a right shock if ever I go in on a Saturday! Eeeuuwwwww! People are just generally infuriating I reckon

I've been taking my old bags to the shop with me and now they have taken to asking how many bags I brought! WHY?

Now be fair, mama, if it's Tesco, it's for your sake cos they wanna give you your green clubcard points. I get very annoyed by having to tell them how many bags I used and asking them to give me my points only to find they still haven't done it!! :lol:

Haha awww you should do your grocery shopping online, you wouldnt have to encounter such idiots then! :)

my thoughts exactly laurababs!! ive been doing my shopping online for months now and its the best thing ive ever done!! i cant stand supermarkets, even if its for bread and milk!!!

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: you obviously hate shopping just as much asme. I once saw a kid trying to climb into the chip section of a chest freezer in morrisons. Her mum walked over and just lifted her into it so she could crawl all over the frozen food because she couldnt be botherd to look after her child and shop. :shock: :shock: Good job id picked my chips before she did it other wise i would have probably said somthing. No point though they just tel you to fuck off :x

splashmonkey said:
Now be fair, mama, if it's Tesco, it's for your sake cos they wanna give you your green clubcard points. I get very annoyed by having to tell them how many bags I used and asking them to give me my points only to find they still haven't done it!! :lol:

Sainsbury's - but they might give me extra Nectar points! :cheer: Oh I hope so - I'll let them off then (just thought they were being nosey!) :lol:

Yep, Sainsbury's do it too. Obviously they do a better job reminding their staff to actually give you the points though :lol:

My experience of shopping online is no better - they charge you £5 to deliver it (I drive past the supermarket on my way home anyway, and we only spend about £30 a week so an extra £5 is a pretty big mark up!) and whever we've done it they don't deliver everything anyway.

Perhaps I will just give up on buying food altogether....

Aww hun :hug: supermarkets are horrid especialy in school holidays, usualy full of irritating badly behaved kids & parents that dont give a f**k what there doing as long as there not bothering them.

I do all my big shops online now i havent got a car, its so much easier and less stressfull, plus it saves me money cause i dont end up picking up things that i dont really need but just like the look of :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back