• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I need to find a pretty dress..... any ideas?

SarahH

Reaction score
and I can't seem to see any nice ones anywhere. I've searched all the shops online and can't see anything I like.

On the 8th of March it's my Dad's company's 21st year in business and he is having like a big show weekend with special offers, bouncy castles, food etc.
Anyway he has asked if I can work at it as I used to work there full time before having Arianna (along with my 2 brothers, sister and brother in law - a real family business :lol: and about 15 other staff) there is going to be loads of suppliers and reps coming up to help at it that I used to deal with daily - I did all the purchasing for the company

Since it is a celebration Dad is taking everyone working at it out for a posh meal on the Sat night.... hence the dress!

I want to find something really pretty as I havent seen any of these people in sooooo long and, well I want to treat myself.

Any ideas of websites where to look? I've done all the normal ones - Monsoon, John Lewis, Debenhams, Dorothy Perkins, Next etc!

If I ever need a posh frock I go to TK Max :)

I got this dress for a charity dinner last month and would recommend it, it feels really nice on and is good quality material :D

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry... thought u were asking about for DD :oops: pregnancy brain :wall:

but they do mummy dresses too!!!!

paradysso said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: sorry... thought u were asking about for DD :oops: pregnancy brain :wall:

but they do mummy dresses too!!!!

haha! Thats ok!

I ended up just ordering a skirt and top and new knee high boots with fancy tights - bargain too - all brand new coming to £65!

Not bad, I have a birthday night out on the 1st too, so might use it then too!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back