I need help....

monster_munch

Reaction score
I have to stop buying nappies now.
We were supposed to put £500 in the savings this month, and we only have £100 left now :oops: mainly due to me buying nappies... I've spent nearly £100 tonight alone :oops: :oops:

I have enough now... got my 2 clwt twts today, alone with my Dragon Flair dalmation print wrap and zebra print taggie (which Green Bean lurves) to come I have 3 tots bots (2 rainbow and one bamboo) a posh night time nappy (can't remember the name, just remember it has a rainbow trim..) that's costing over £7 in p+p :wall: some large terry prefolds, one of those nippa clip thingies, some fleece liners, another couple of washable wipes, and some smaller prefolds from Manda&Thomas and a skull+cross bones northern lights nappy from Weenotions and a nappy bag also from Weenotions... there's probably more, but I've gone so mad I can't even remember what I have bought...

I need help! I really have to stop now, it's too much.
Any that are too small (some bought perpousfully (it's too late for me to figure out how to spell that darn word)) for baby number 3... that's how addicted I am!

You must all promise to stop me from buying more, seriously. My husband will divorce me when he finds out how much I've spent on these damn nappies... :?

hehe i can't help, i spent £22 on just one nappy (that does inc pandp from USA but still). if cally poos in it there will be trouble :rotfl:

beanie said:
hehe i can't help, i spent £22 on just one nappy (that does inc pandp from USA but still). if cally poos in it there will be trouble :rotfl:

I'm not even sure I will let George wear the expensive nappy... I will just hang it up and look at it :lol:

This is what I am waiting on...

Baby Beehinds Organic Cotton Hemp One-Size nappy birth to toddler - rainbow trim (this is the posh one that George is not allowed to wear :lol: it looks sooo gorgeous!)
12 terry squares - supreme
2 Budget cloth nappies from Nappy Elite (just to try out and see what the quality is like... £9 for 2!!) & 2 boosters
skull & crossbones FUNDANA bandana (also from Nappy Elite)
2 Aplix Rainbow Bamboozle - Size 2 - one yellow, one green
1 Tots Bots Fluffle Nappy - Aplix Fastening
(the last 2 were on sale so I had to...)
A random Blue nappy that was on sale... even the invoice doesn't say what it is, just says 1 Blue!! (from Bumfluffnappies)

and then the Nappy Clip thing and the fleece liners and the new washable wipes...

When they all arrive I will take a stash pic and you can all convince me I don't need any more!

ooh Cally had a pink baby beehinds - its just gorgeous ad she never pooed when she woreit so she also appreciated the luxery of it.

Looking forward to the stash photos, but I bet there'll be more

monster_munch said:
I have to stop buying nappies now.
We were supposed to put £500 in the savings this month, and we only have £100 left now :oops: mainly due to me buying nappies... I've spent nearly £100 tonight alone :oops: :oops:

I have enough now... got my 2 clwt twts today, alone with my Dragon Flair dalmation print wrap and zebra print taggie (which Green Bean lurves) to come I have 3 tots bots (2 rainbow and one bamboo) a posh night time nappy (can't remember the name, just remember it has a rainbow trim..) that's costing over £7 in p+p :wall: some large terry prefolds, one of those nippa clip thingies, some fleece liners, another couple of washable wipes, and some smaller prefolds from Manda&Thomas and a skull+cross bones northern lights nappy from Weenotions and a nappy bag also from Weenotions... there's probably more, but I've gone so mad I can't even remember what I have bought...

I need help! I really have to stop now, it's too much.
Any that are too small (some bought perpousfully (it's too late for me to figure out how to spell that darn word)) for baby number 3... that's how addicted I am!

You must all promise to stop me from buying more, seriously. My husband will divorce me when he finds out how much I've spent on these damn nappies... :?

you have forgotten 2 from that list lol...

I've bought loads too :lol:

3 blueberry wraps
2 swaddlebess wraps
2 clwt twts - not here yet :(
Wee notions nappy and a wrap - not here yet :(
3 Tots Bots - from the seconds section
wool wrap from Nicola g

and these 2 from little lambs to decide what set to get next :D already have the mircofibre one but thinking of changing.
sample Little Lamb cotton nappy size 2
sample little lamb bamboo nappy size 2

I want more blueberry wraps cos I love them!

issue3C11finger.jpg

NO MORE NAPPIES MISSUS YOU HAVE ENOUGH!!!

I've got 25 Babybeehinds hemp ones, so I'm probably the wrong person to post on this thread... :oops:

(but aren't they GORGEOUS?!)

badgergirl said:
I've got 25 Babybeehinds hemp ones, so I'm probably the wrong person to post on this thread... :oops:

never heard off them

Off to goggle it and probably spend more money :lol:

monster_munch tries very hard to resist the urge to go and look at these Blueberry Wraps and smacks Bee for mentioning them :shakehead: Naughty Bee :twisted: :lol:

monster_munch said:
monster_munch tries very hard to resist the urge to go and look at these Blueberry Wraps and smacks Bee for mentioning them :shakehead: Naughty Bee :twisted: :lol:

I'm sorry but they are lovely!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love them :lol:

Just ordered another blueberry wrap and a blueberry pocket nappy :D

Bee said:
badgergirl said:

never heard off them

Off to goggle it and probably spend more money :lol:

Soooo lush!!
The one I ordered was £11odd but £7odd in p+p (also ordered some terries)... I can't afford to go back and get another but may come round and steal some of Badgergirls... :think: :lol:

Bee said:
monster_munch said:

:wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

Just ordered a Blueberry pocket nappy in zebra print....

DAMN IT!!!! Bee you're in deep shit missus :shakehead: :shakehead: :shakehead:

:lol: sorry ;)

I couldn't order a babybeehind as they didn't have any one the site :(

Where did you get your one from?

You'll love the Blueberry pockets, they are fab! Expensive but as the inserts comes with it and they are soo soft i think they are worth it.

Was my first pocket nappy,the one that started my addiction :rotfl:

Bee said:
monster_munch said:

we love our blueberry pockets here - most recent addition is a dalmation minki (sooooo cute :D) after seeing Finlay's cow print the other day I may have to get one of those as well :D

Looking forward to it! I wanted the black one but they only had it in a small :(

I love the cow wrap :D We have the blue army one and the sage, butter and blue one. Just ordered another wrap too :lol:

Bee - when my husband kicks me out, I'm coming to live with you :moon: that'll teach you :lol:

Can't remember where I got the nappy from, will just go through my emails and try to find out!

_ it was the Clean Green Nappy site :)

Nicola... I'm glad I'll like it! I'd better do :lol:

Darn it people stop posting when I'm trying to :lol: i can't keep up!
Green bean has a dalmation dog style wrap and now a zebra print nappy ... I'm cruel!
Shame it's winter and no one see them except me!! I don't let DH change him anymore in case he asks what all these nappys are and where they have come from :oops: :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back