I miss 3rd tri...

Suzie and Faith

Reaction score
I feel sad that I don't often get much time to come on here, I miss this board and all the symptom spotting!

Sorry if I've missed out any congratulations and good luck to everyone waiting to pop, it is all SO very worth it, i'll see you all over in the baby area very soon xxxxxx

Hi Suzie, great to see you. Faith is looking very adorable in your signature pic...oh and you have a name change. Hugs to you hun and you don't need to be expecting to pop into third tri! :hug: :hug: :hug:

we miss you too Suzie!! :hug:

It wont be long before im joining you in the other topics though! :cheer: :pray:

Hello! :wave:
Mrs_Jay said:
aww have another one and come back :lol:
:hug:

I agree! You look gorgeous in your wedding pic hun and little faith is beautiful!
Hope your both well :hug:

I think I miss it too :oops:

Would not give Dexter back for nothing......and would not go back 2 week for the world....But i really do miss the excitement of the wait. Especially as was team green.

There is plenty I don't miss though :shock: :rotfl: (you girls would understand that)

Was just thinking I missed posting in 3rd when I saw this Suzie, so thank you chick :hug:

Aww come back and join in :D It doesn't matter that you aren't technically preggars at the moment :)

Yahh we dont care come back and be honourary members for...... life :D !!!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
:hug: :hug: :hug: I feel loved!

I'm sure I will be back at somepoint, give me a year or so! hehe

meanwhile i'll stalk you all..

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

you can remind us how worth it it all is when we get a bit scared and moany about things. sometimes i feel so near and yet soooo far!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back