I made it!

Cleo100

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I hope it's ok that I join you guys now? I just realised this morning I'm in tri 2! Woo hoo :cheer: It felt like tri 2 was so far away a month ago, I really cant believe I'm here so fast!

I have something terible to tell you all :shock: , I know you will kill me for this but I cant resist!! Tesco's have reduced all the cream eggs to 10p each!!! I could not believe it! Pregnant ladies dream!! I bought 6 of the buggers at lunch time! I plan on stashing them away from my OH and having a sneaky scoff whenever a sugar craving hits! Ohhhh I'm naughty... (and apologising to Tesco's in advance for the stampede of pregnant ladies they are about to get through their door!)

Hope you are all doing great and I look forward to sharing Tri 2 with you!

Cleo xxx

Hey 8) Welcome to Tri 2 and I hope you enjoy you stay.

Thanks for the heads up on the Tesco and Cream Egg information, I shall be making a little detour on the way home from work I think!

Alex xxx

wow!! most people bring virtual cake!! You bring real chocolate!!!!1

You are definately welcomed i nto 2nd tri (even tho technically im not a member any more)

Welcome to tri 2 :cheer: *runs off to buy reduced creme eggs*

Welcome to 2nd tri hun, think i'll be giving the cream eggs a miss though.

Welcome to tri 2, It really does fly here I cant beleive how fast its going, I feel like I was only just at your stage and now Im 20weeks tommorow and have my scan on Monday!! It really does go sooo fast once you're here! Glad you're joining us!xx

Welcome Cleo100 :wave:
Have a happy and comfy Tri2 and thankyou for the creme egg info, 10p an egg, that's 10eggs for a pound, oooooh the calories :shock: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back