I love the CSA

Babylicious

Reaction score
cheers ex I'll be getting £43 more a month :rotfl: :rotfl: He's going to be livid :rotfl:

:cheer: :cheer: Glad they have come up tops for you aswell.
I'm loving them aswell at the minute for 6 years of messing me about they have agreed to pay ex's arrears off in one lump sum to me whilst he continues to pay them. £6000 coming my way, although its took alot of work and they still might be telling me a load of crap!!!

I Hate the CSA!
:x
OH had a fling with a slapper who got pregnant, she says the baby is Joes and he has to pay for it!?
Theres like a 50% chance it is his obviously but we would have to pay to do a DNA test to prove her right? Hmm yep thats fair! Shes the tart who slept with more than one man yet I would have to pay to prove this baby is my OH's? Yes thats nice isnt it!?
I think if the paternity is in question because the women slept around, then it shouldnt be the man who has to pay for the test! Thats not fair!
He also sent the form back telling them he wasnt sure he was the dad, they ignored it! Niiice!
Sorry to rant lol! After everything else I had to deal with at the time, CSA letters coming through the door really didnt help!

lea m said:
I Hate the CSA!
OH had a fling with a slapper who got pregnant, she says the baby is Joes and he has to pay for it!?
Theres like a 50% chance it is his obviously but we would have to pay to do a DNA test to prove her right? Hmm yep thats fair! Shes the tart who slept with more than one man yet I would have to pay to prove this baby is my OH's? Yes thats nice isnt it!?
I think if the paternity is in question because the women slept around, then it shouldnt be the man who has to pay for the test! Thats not fair!
He also sent the form back telling them he wasnt sure he was the dad, they ignored it! Niiice!
Sorry to rant lol! After everything else I had to deal with at the time, CSA letters coming through the door really didnt help!

I hate the csa too... but thats because they refuse to chase my ex for any type of payment because I no longer live in the UK so basically my ex, despite being on her birth certificate gets away with never having to pay any form of maintenance at all, forever.... despite having lots of spare cash to buy designer clothes, top of the range IPods, laptops and phones... nice that eh?

Glad you got some more money out your ex though baby... :)

i hate the csa too

my oh has a child with a stupid bitch and he has to pay a fortune
i cant believe they work it out before the outgoings, we cant afford to live now and his ex has a sugar daddy too pay for everything for her, i hate her soo much

i thought they did take earnings and outgoings into consideration- my friends ex is on job seekers allowance so she only gets £5 a week :shock: not meaning to be rude but it takes two to make a child and men (as long as the paternity isn't in question) should have to face their responsibilities and pay towards there care.

i do agree that they shouldn't have to pay for a DNA test when the woman has slept around though- what a cheek!!

according to oh's solicitor outgoings come after child support!!!!
i can hardly afford too buy nappies my mum bought the last lot, i do accept he has too pay for his child but when it leaves me with hardly been able to afford too provide for my son it pisses me right off

yeah i can totally see why..you know i didn't mean it rudely right?
i meant generally-

the CSA are really bad though..i thought they were being disbanded?

yeah i know you didnt mean it rudely!!!!!!
they just piss me off i hope im never in the situation were
my oh has too pay maintenence for jack though because if it was me that was the ex i would want to screw him for all i could :rotfl: :oops:

:shock: :shock: luckky you the csa have compleetly shodded up my csa, they are over charging him too lol its supposed to be about £30 a week but atm he is paying £50 a week and i don't get the money till like a month later :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall: :evil: but it's nice to see they have sorted out soemthing withy no complications lol

Not being funny but please think before you type. Yes some women can be bad but you know what so can some men. Yes someone's OH slept with a "slapper" errr so he's not at fault then?
Why should a woman pay for a DNA test when it will just lead to men pointing fingers and making accusations about them being loose.

Someone else's ex now has a sugar daddy to pay for everything, well you know what, I dont NEED anything from my ex, I've provided for my child with or without any money from him and my new partner isnt exactly poor but I will continue to pursue my ex for money even if I was a millionaire. He has a young girlfriend (22 years younger to be precise), probably another child after DD but my DD is treated like crap, doesnt so much as get a christmas card so its a matter of principal and fighting for HER. If that makes me a "stupid bitch" because I am fed up of him having children he never provides support for and if me screwing him for money makes him think twice about keeping it in his pants then so be it :shakehead:

lea m said:
I Hate the CSA!

If Joe IS NOT the father then he doesn't have to pay for the DNA test, it is only if it comes back that he is the father that he will have to pay for the test.

My ex tried telling the CSA that he wasn't my sons father and then he realised that there was no doubt or chance that he could get away with it because he would have to pay for the test that he just ended up shutting his mouth.

Thats great news :cheer:

I wish they'd sort my ex out IMO they are a waste of time

iv not even bothered with the CSA with my ex
no point to it, if his leaving Bray alone not upsetting him atm then i am happy

i don't like them because when OH and i were apart for that while i had to apply for income support and if you do that as a lone parent they automatically sort out your maintenance through CSA..even though he was giving me money for hayden every week via our own agreement..they said the only way they could leave it is if there is a danger to the child (so like women who have left a partner due to violence etc) it was annoying because i had to do a 25 min phone interview going through every little detail of my life! and then fill out a load of forms too!! :evil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back