I love Primark! (Other shops r available haha)

Marymary

Reaction score
After feeling like a whale and getting very fed up with my narrow choice of wardrobe I ventured into town and went to Primark..

Got some lovely smock, summery tops and bedtime vests and shorts, really cheap but just like Topshops stuff! Great, cos after baby is born i dont intend on fitting into maternity gear sizes so dont have to spend too much for the next 5 weeks :dance:

i love that place :D 8)

so cheap and cheerful... one open in oxford street i think :think:

I love Primark for that same reason, and how much easier is it not to care when the clothes that are being stretched only cost a few quid :cheer:

I have some tops from there though that have lasted really well & only cost £4 each!! Bargain!! :cheer:

I love Primark and the fashions at the mo are so suited for preggie women!!! I bought a lovely top from there last week for a night out, but OH MY GOD, I still look PG in it!! :oops: Took it back :cry:

Rubys mummy said:
I love Primark and the fashions at the mo are so suited for preggie women!!! I bought a lovely top from there last week for a night out, but OH MY GOD, I still look PG in it!! :oops: Took it back :cry:

Oh hun :hug: :hug:

On a similar note, I'm heading down to Target this afternoon, I've never been there but apparently it's cheap 'n' cheerful and should get me through the next 8 weeks!

primark saved me last yr, i looked better than my mates with their stuff lol!!

Yeah isn't the fashion for smocks and tunics a life saver! We still need to look good!

Yep, long tops from Primark have got to be my pregnancy essential!! :cheer:

I love primark but the one in Derby shut down :(

neeko_1 said:
i love that place :D 8)

so cheap and cheerful... one open in oxford street i think :think:

Yeah I think there was a mini riot! :roll:

Yep, the fashion at the mo is great for us big-un's :cheer:

I've bought smock tops from Primark and New Look(bit dearer), it's great to be able to look at normal clothes and get in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back