I know u probably do it but ...

twinkle84

Reaction score
I think mums are always looking out for new things to do with their babies and today I got some bubbles, Aiden absolutely loved watching them fall around him and we have a balloon with ears that won't pop and he loves holding on to it bashing it about!! I know u all prob thought of this before but thought it would be nice to share some activities we can donwith out babies that might be a bit diff that peole might not have thought of?! Xx

I've not thought of that - will keep it in mind though and try to remember to get some, G would probably love it :)

I keep meaning to buy bubbles, zac has them in his baby sensory class and loves watching and popping them xxx

I hadn't thought of that! Lizzie loves the bubbles in her bath but it never occurred to me :)

When we go to messy play cahals favourite thing is a big pile of shredded paper fresh out the shredder - if you don't mind the mess, most of the Other babies seem to enjoy getting their hands and feet in it too so it must be fun lol!

Last edited:
Lovely idea, heard of scrunching up tissue paper too?! X

Seb loves fabric! I'm patchwork quilting at the minute so have loads of different fabrics around and he loves playing with them!

Another entertaining thing for babies, but don't know how good it is for their eyes...was showing Lizzie clips of laughing babies on youtube - she absolutely loved it! Anyone know if it's dangerous for their eye development or is a few minutes ok?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back