I know i keep stressing.. But really worried...

charlotteheys85

Reaction score
I know i shouldnt,

But have been doing pregnancy tests every few days just to re-assure myself..

Anyway.. They are def gettin lighter...

At one point the lines were as dark as eachother, now the test line is half as light..

And i've been using FMU..

Has this happened to anyone before and everything ok?
I'm trying not to worry myself..

We've told all our family now, and everyone's happy..
I cant go through another m/c :'(

I've had no bleeding, But some strange pains on Friday (not really bad tho, just abit painful)

xx

babe you really need to stop doing this.....

at the end of the day if its going to happen then im afraid it it :( ...stressing out about it everyday wont help...i know its easy for me to say but if it was me i wouldnt stress as id be scared it could make it worse

Please please try to calm down and not worry...like i said i know its not easy but if something is up you will soon know about it

Aprrently HGC peaks between 60 and 90 days. If you are nearly 8 weeks pg now then that's 2 months which is almost 60 days. It could be that you've had your HCG peak a bit early and the levels are on their way down now.

If I was you I would stop with the tests and let your body do what it's doing. testing every day is just causing you to stress out and worry and that can't be doing your baby any good.

You've not had any bleeding so chances are your little bean is doing fine and it growning which is why you are having the little bit of pain. I am getting pains in a different area every day but I'm trying to just let things happen.

when I went for my scan when I had my spotting the nurse said to me that if something bad is going to happen then it will and there's nothing really we can do about it. the best thing a pg lady can do is to relax, rest and enjoy all the little twinges and pains because once it's over you'll probably want to be pg again!!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Ditto what Chrissy has said. PAOS is addictive and can in the end cause more worry than good when lines start getting fainter (for the reasons Chrissy gave above)

Please try not to worry, stop POAS and relax. If you've had no heavy bleeding or cramping then chances are everything is fine :hug:

i know what you must be going through but your not doing yourself any good worrying, is there anyway you could get a reasurrance scan just to let you see that everything is going fine? if you have an early pregnancy unit near you, you could give them a call and explain that you have had a prev m/c and you need reasurrance that everything is ok, at 7 weeks you should be able to see bubs quite well which im sure would reasurre you.

babydust said:
i know what you must be going through but your not doing yourself any good worrying, is there anyway you could get a reasurrance scan just to let you see that everything is going fine? if you have an early pregnancy unit near you, you could give them a call and explain that you have had a prev m/c and you need reasurrance that everything is ok, at 7 weeks you should be able to see bubs quite well which im sure would reasurre you.

had scan today yay everythings fine girlies.. thank you :cheer: :cheer: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back