I just want it to be me.

MicheLou

Reaction score
I know i'm being ridiculous, I know it's because i'm down, I know if I really wanted to snap out of it I could but i'm pining, pining for a baby. I'm trying to change my perspective and not ttc but to not try to prevent because I was sending myself crazy but I just don't know what's for the best.

I'm so low. Part of me is trying to be upbeat and lose my bit extra weight so I can look fab when it does happen, playing and doing exercises with DD but I can't help but get myself into a real downer. My DD is 3 and is asking when will the magic work so we can have a baby. It breaks my heart.

I know if I give myself a few hours, hop in the bath, do a bit house work, get in the garden etc I'll snap out of it but I just don't want to. I want to sit and feel sorry for myself. What is wrong with me?!

Aww hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Sorry to hear you're so down. Im not too sure what to say really other than sometimes its the best option to sit and feel sorry for yourself for a while, let yourself be down and dont try to 'snap out of it' just allowing yourself that time to be as miserable and sad as you like gets out all those bottled up feelings and you'll feel better. Nothing is wrong with you at all. We all get like it sometimes.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Nothings wrong with you. Everyone is allowed to feel sorry for themselves from time to time. Allow yourself this day to wollow and pick yourself up tomorrow. Truely pamper yourself and no diets tonight. A nice glass of wine and even a soppy film so you can be a big girls blouse and cry to it.

Go on get it out of your system.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

its hard to have time to your self to feel sorry for yourself when you have young kids, i have a 3 yr old and a 4yr old and i feel i need to pick myself up and stop feeling sorry for myself for their sake, but you should be allowed to feel sorry for yourself now and again, ttc can be very emotianally draining so try and take time to yourself and you will probabally feel better after a good cry. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back