I have some idea why I m/c twice

Happybunny

Reaction score
Hi, been really busy, not on the forum much now a days, but I did want to share my news as it may be helpful to other people.

I have suffered palpatations for years now and eventually I went to the docs to get them investigated (I was too terrified to go initially, as I thought I was seriously ill.)

I found out this week that I have an underactive thyroid. I am truly delighted about this because it means I am not mad!!!! The doc gave me some information and it turns out that one of the many sympotms is multiple miscarriage!!!!!!!!!! Hooray....now I have an explaination and it can be easily fixed with hormone therapy!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer:

It also expalins my REALLY dry skin and eyes, my weight issues and my chronic fatigue!!!

Just thought it was worth mentioning :)

Yay!!!! you must be relieved. And a lot of your own symptoms might get loads better now. :cheer:

Hey M,

So pleased that you got some answers. I hope that's really helped you.

Praying for a sticky BFP for you soon.

Enjoy your hols this summer.

Love

Valentine xxx

aww im pleased you have a reason now, and hopefully you will get help to get a bfp soon :hug:

Happybunny that is very intersting to hear thank u very much for sharing it and im glad ur not going mad, im sure ur well chuffed.

:rotfl: :hug: :hug:

Runs in our family - every female ends up with this and it's soooo easy to put right.

Hope it means you get your sticky bfp soon :D

aw michelle was thinking about you the other day. :hug:

Im glad to hear you are well and that they have found some good news so next time you will have a sticky BFP i wish you all the luck in the world hun i really mean that you so deserve it.

Take care :hug: :hug:

:dance: Glad you have answers sweetheart ! ! Makes a huge difference. :clap:
I am sorry to hear you have this problem though :roll: BUT like you said.. treatable!! :dance: :cheer: Now you have this information you can go on to enjoy your pregnancies and your own new found energy! ! ! Yippee! !

Take care michelle, Thinking of you.. Lv Yvonne xx :hug:

Great to hear you have some answers, bet its a big relief to know that it can also be treated! :D Hope you are well hun x

Glad that you have answers honey. Hope that you get your BFP soon xxx

Thanks for all your lovely messages peeps :)
I feel guilty that I haven't been on much or chatted to you in a while....life is busy at the moment...but when things calm down, I will be back with a vengeance!!! :hug: :hug:

Lots of love and hugs to you all!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

hey hun be nice to have you back hun when you have things more sorted :D

would send you a text but i know your busy so il catch up with you soon :hug: :hug:

Im ao pleased for you and you must be so relieved to have answers at last!
Theres no reason now within reason why you cant get your BFP

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back